Cold Brew Coffee. Kings of Leon. Homemade Almond Milk. Things I love Thursdays!
Ugh, I’m going on day 3 of this autoimmune flare up. I still feel awful. BUT, since I’m stuck in bed “resting,” I might as well start my “Things I Love” series.
Here’s what I’m into this week.
(1) Chameleon Cold Brew coffee. OMG, I love this stuff! Pour some in a glass with ice and add coconut milk. HEAVEN! (Sadly, now my health has taken a turn for the worse, and I will probably have to give up coffee, but, I still love this stuff).
(2) This new Kings of Leon jam, “Supersoaker.” One of my songs of summer (2013).
(3) Ordering grass fed meats from US Wellness Meats. Delicious and full of vitamins and minerals.
(4) This dog (always, this dog…)
(5) Homemade almond nut milk. OMG, delicious! Highly recommend everyone making this: almonds, filtered water, dates and vanilla. THAT’S IT!
(6) CHOOSE HAPPY!